Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom

Just what the title says, this is the adventures of a SAHM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a 35 yr old SAHM to my beautiful daughter Jessica. We have lived in Middle TN for 7 yrs now. I grew up in a Navy family & have lived everywhere from Japan to South Carolina. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 yrs. We are currently trying to adopt our second child from the US.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Only 4 days of work left...

and I'm really going to miss it. I think it's going to be a LONG summer. Jessica isn't going to be doing gymnastics this summer because it gets really crazy at the gym w/all the school age kids there. So, that's really the only consistant thing we had last summer. So, I'm not sure what we'll be doing this summer. Jess is going to start swimming lessons sometime this month. I'm not sure how she'll do though. She's pretty intimidated by water now. She used to not have any problems, but when went in the pool in Branson, she seemed really scared. I don't really have friends that live close to me, now that we've moved. So, I'm just going to have to figure something out. Any thoughts?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cherith said...

Do the local libraries do book clubs? She gets a prize for a certain number of books she reads? What about rec centers? Ours have so many fun classes for preschoolers and their parents together.

Adorable pics from Branson! LOVE the veggie tales!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I say you should get a small pool that she can play in bigger than a kiddie pool but one of those that inflate around the top and raise as you fill it. I have that every year for my girls and they don't have a fear of water PLUS they are entertained :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

You should bring her to my house and swim in our pool when there aren't other kids in it...that way she can get used to the water!! :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Penny, trust me I would if I could! lol

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home