Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom

Just what the title says, this is the adventures of a SAHM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a 35 yr old SAHM to my beautiful daughter Jessica. We have lived in Middle TN for 7 yrs now. I grew up in a Navy family & have lived everywhere from Japan to South Carolina. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 yrs. We are currently trying to adopt our second child from the US.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I think it's over

Not really too surprised. I started spotting on Sat & went in for an u/s yesterday. They couldn't find a pregnancy in my uterus, but they said it might just be too early. They did find something in my right tube, but I didn't ovulate from that side so they don't think it's ectopic. I got a beta (hcg) drawn & got the results today. They were only 37 which to me is low. I go in for my second beta tomorrow to see if the numbers are doubling. However, I have passed a couple of clot looking things (TMI I know) so I'm not too optimistic about it all. So, there's my update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home