Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom

Just what the title says, this is the adventures of a SAHM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a 35 yr old SAHM to my beautiful daughter Jessica. We have lived in Middle TN for 7 yrs now. I grew up in a Navy family & have lived everywhere from Japan to South Carolina. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 yrs. We are currently trying to adopt our second child from the US.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

We lost another one

Well, we now have 2 angels in heaven. My second beta #'s were even lower than the first. So, I'm definitely miscarrying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Michelle sweetie i'm so so sorry. I wish there was something I could do or say to help. Please know that i'm here for you Anytime you need me. HUGE HUGS!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Michelle, I am so sorry. Please email me at phenderson@usadrug.com. I wish I could be there with you right now.

Love you girl,
Penny

9:31 AM  
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

i HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK, LOTS OF PRAYERS BEING SAID FOR YOU

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home