Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom

Just what the title says, this is the adventures of a SAHM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a 35 yr old SAHM to my beautiful daughter Jessica. We have lived in Middle TN for 7 yrs now. I grew up in a Navy family & have lived everywhere from Japan to South Carolina. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 yrs. We are currently trying to adopt our second child from the US.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Not sure...

My friend talked w/Jonah's mother the other day & she said that she still wanted him & that she's just going through a hard time right now. So, I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm still holding out hope that it will happen, but trying not to get too hopeful.

My baby is growing up. At school today, she turned to me & said mom I can walk to my class by myself. Whimper, whimper from me... ok, Jessica I'll stand at the end of the hall & watch you, ok? Ok, mom. Love you, bye. I just wanted to bawl my eyes out. Where did my baby go?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

I hope that it all turns out sweetie. I'm sure the not knowing is hard. I can't believe Jess is big enough to go by herself. She's getting so big.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Ok, I am not prepared for that day when Abby tells me something like that. I will for sure cry!! Your baby is growing up!!!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home