Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom

Just what the title says, this is the adventures of a SAHM.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a 35 yr old SAHM to my beautiful daughter Jessica. We have lived in Middle TN for 7 yrs now. I grew up in a Navy family & have lived everywhere from Japan to South Carolina. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 yrs. We are currently trying to adopt our second child from the US.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I feel like my heart has just been ripped from my chest

My "friend" gave Jonah to someone else, over Christmas while I was out of town. I am so hurt & angry right now. I really can't write too much. I didn't know that I could actually hate someone as much as I do her. I'm sorry, I know I don't usually make posts like this, but I just don't know what else to say.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherith said...

Oh Michelle, I am just so incredibly sorry. What an unbelievably horrible and cruel thing to do to someone who is supposed to be a friend.

I am so very, very sorry Michelle. My heart is aching for you.

I will be thinking about you.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

wow , I am so sorry on so many levels!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Dennis, Rose and our Clan said...

oh honey I am so sorry! I wish I had the words for you but none come.

2:56 PM  
Blogger MoonDog said...

wow I can imagine that must hurt like crazy. Im sorry. We lost a few international referrals before we got our son so I know what you are feeling. You just have to believe that it wasnt the baby for you and somewhere out there is the RIGHT baby for you. waiting for you.

1:18 PM  
Blogger MoonDog said...

I am so sorry. We lost several international referrals before receiving our son so I know the pain. you plan you hope you live around the dream and then....it just ends. its hard. but somewhere out there is a baby just for YOU. I know waiting for him or her sucks but somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight someone's thinking of you and waiting for you.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home